Saturday 29 September 2012

"PAX Complete"

My wardrobe is finally done. Clothes put away. It brings me such joy and relief.

I had to cut an opening in the back of the last frame to be put together by the Assembly guys, for the only other plug in in my room besides behind the bed.

I was pretty proud of myself when it lined up pretty perfectly. My guess work was pretty good. Just needed good measurements, a handy chisel, and my trusty pruning knife to follow the lines made by my white eyeliner.



Here's the final result...


First half...


Storage for 24 pairs of shoes!!! And the second half...


Pretty full already! And yes there are still clothes hanging in my tiny closet. I've banned myself from buying anything else for a while. I'm not sure how long that will last.

I'm just so happy to not have piles of clothes everywhere, or shoved into dressers where I forget what's there. Finally a little organization in my little house under a bit of chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment