Friday 14 September 2012

"PAX Wardrobe By My Lonesome"

I have no patience. I want it done and I'll do as much as I can on my own. Maybe because I also want to save some bucks.

I called the Assembly guys and have an appointment for them to come assemble my PAX Wardrobe next Thursday. 2 people, $60/hr. Looking at close to $300.

So yesterday I began opening boxes and thought I can do this.


My bedroom's dedicated space to a future wall of organization...


One of four frames. Two 75cm wide and two 50cm wide. This was one of the big ones...





Not too shabby, not too difficult. If I can do this one I can do them all, maybe. Two done last night...



Third one done today. One 75cm wide done and both 50 cm wide done...


One more large frame to go. I don't have enough space in my room to put together the fourth one by myself. It can be put together standing up, but for that I need a second person. I asked my friend to help with the last frame if he has time, but even then I think I will still go with the Assembly guys to hang the doors and attach each frame together with the one next to it. They won't be here that long which means less hours and less cost. I can put the komplement accessories in on my own and then done. Clothes storage like no other. It's so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment